Monday, January 18, 2010

Rudy Giuliani

According to Time Magazine (a great publication by the way) here is a quote from Rudy Giuliani. "We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we've had one under Obama."


Given the chance, I'm sure Mr. Giuliani would have (and probably has) clarified that he meant "no domestic attacks after 9/11." But coming from the former mayor of New York, the statement sounds asinine.

Though I respect his leadership immediately after the attacks, I've never been a big Rudy fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

America's Mayor also 'forgot' the shoe bomber, the anthrax attacks, the DC snipers, and who knows what else. What a hack.

TSnide said...

I also got a kick out of those who blamed Clinton for 9/11, but not Bush 41 for the WTC bombing in '93. I'm not holding my breath for anyone to blame Bush 43 for Ft. Hood (nor should they).