Monday, August 18, 2008

My Gopher Football Schedule

Like last year, I expect a dismal 2008 Gopher Football season. Alright, maybe not that bad, but let's say I don't have high expectations.

A friend and I got season tickets. Our objective was to get on the list for the new stadium. In doing so, we had to gut one more year in the dome. That's alright though. I love setting inside a toilet bowel during a nice Saturday afternoon.

Here is the home schedule and what games we'll be at.

Sat, Aug 30 Northern Illinois - 6:00 PM - Mac/Matt
Sat, Sep 13 Montana State - 11:00 AM - Mac/Matt
Sat, Sep 20 Florida Atlantic - 11:00 AM - Matt/Spouse
Sat, Oct 04 Indiana - TBA - Mac/Spouse
Sat, Nov 01 Northwestern (Homecoming) - 11:00 AM - Mac/Spouse
Sat, Nov 08 Michigan - TBA - Mac/Matt
Sat, Nov 22 Iowa - 6:00 PM - Matt/Spouse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.