Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Case Study Published

While you probably don't care, my first case study has been published. It's on my former group's adoption of Team Foundation Server and Teamprise. I actually didn’t really write it. I just provided the content, via two hour long interviews, to a professional writer who did all the hard work. Yes, I basically outsourced the writing of this case study.

I would have written it myself, but Microsoft offered a professional writer. And seeing what a find job he did, it's a good thing they didn't let me take a stab at it.

The only major complaint I have is that we didn't give any constructive criticism. I would have liked to include a few things in there about what we don't like about TFS and Teamprise. There are a few. However, case studies done by vendors have a propensity to lean in favor of the vendor so I can understand why some of the negative feedback is left out.

No comments: