Thursday, March 06, 2008

Doctors

I've been a bit behind in my blogging due to work circumstances out of my control. Basically they are working my butt off.

This morning I went and got some moles checked out on my front and back. I'm not a hypochondriac, but I like to have professionals tell me that I'm healthy.

Rumor has it, my uncle-in-law has not been to the doctor in thirty years. I'm not sure if it's true, but it makes for a good story. I think this is common for men. We don't like going to the doctor very often.

Now I actually take a bit of a contrarian point of view on doctors. While I don't like going to them, I respect their expertise and like for them to tell me I'm doing just fine. Consequently, I tend to make sure I get a yearly check up. And when I have some moles on my back that I'd like to get checked out, I'm not afraid to get an opinion.

Call me a wimp, but I got a clean bill of health this morning!

No comments: