Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Expert Traveler

A few weeks ago my wife and I flew to Chicago for a Twins vs. Cubs game. While coming back, I took a picture of this "Expert Traveler" sign, located to the right of the normal TSA lines (which had similar signs saying "Regular Traveler," or something like that). If you were an "Expert Traveler," which I guess my wife felt we were, you were sectioned off from the normal population.

At first I thought this was odd. Who wouldn't say there were an Expert Traveler? Then it dawned on me, the TSA are geniuses. They've successfully sectioned off all the vain assholes who think they are more important than normal travelers. It's brilliant.

So there I sat, in an equally long line, listening to "Expert Travelers" tell each other how important they were.

No comments: