Thursday, January 24, 2008

First professional photo shoot.

My wife, son and I had our first professional photo shoot last night. It was a bit cold, but we made it.

The shoot was in the backyard of our suburban home. Dad (i.e. me) was laying on his back in the snow while mom and son tackled him. The photographer sent me two of the shots this morning. If you take out dad, I think it turned out pretty well.

The shot was taken for an upcoming publication. I can't share many details until it's released to the public (they're thinking spring), but the outcome is based on a freelance writing project I've been working on for the past two months.

No, I'm not quitting my, but it is a nice break as I try to get some more of my writing projects published in the marketplace. I'll share more details when I can.

No comments: